Today, on March 31, Astana hosted the II International Forum of Energy Auditors and Energy Managers, organized by the Association of Legal Entities “Kazakhstan Association of Energy Auditors with the official support of the Ministry for Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, JSC "Electric Power and Energy Saving Development Institute" (hereinafter referred to as the Institute ).
The main purpose of the forum is to exchange experience, discuss problems and consider the possibilities of solving them on the issues of energy audit, implementation of an energy management system, as well as the functioning of the mechanism of energy service contracts with leading experts-energy auditors and energy managers of the Russian Federation, Bulgaria and the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Within the framework of the II International Forum, the following topical issues were discussed:
• Summing up the results of the policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of energy conservation and energy efficiency for 2012-2016;
• increased attention to the issues of energy saving and energy efficiency within the framework of the International specialized exhibition Astana EXPO-2017 "Energy of the Future";
• moving along the path of energy efficiency for the transition to a green economy;
• issues of state control in the field of energy conservation and energy efficiency;
• self-regulation in the field of energy audit;
• current situation in the field of energy audit;
• improving the quality of energy audit services;
• advanced training of personnel of energy audit companies;
• energy management as an opportunity to reduce energy consumption, reduce costs and ensure compliance with environmental requirements;
• functions of energy managers at the enterprises of the subjects of the SER;
• 59th step of the Plan of the Nation - 100 concrete steps to implement five institutional reforms: Introduction of the mechanism of energy service contracts for the implementation of energy saving and energy efficiency measures;
• implementation of practical measures for energy saving and energy efficiency and others.
During the forum, explanations were given of the Institute's role in the implementation of state policy in the field of energy saving and energy efficiency, a review and analysis of the energy audits of the subjects of the State Energy Register, as well as the development of the energy service market in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Speakers on behalf of the Institute: Chairman of the Board B.A. Smagulov, Deputy Chairman of the Board S.A. Turchekenov. and Director of the Center for Expertise, Management and Monitoring of Projects Kabykenov A.A.
This forum served as a business and professional dialogue platform for energy audit companies, energy service companies, as well as those interested in energy conservation and energy efficiency.
The participation of international experts attached particular importance to the level of discussions. A wide range of issues raised by colleagues from foreign countries makes it possible to build clear solutions for various issues that exist in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
As a result of the forum, it was decided to prepare a resolution, which will reflect specific proposals from all participants on energy saving and energy efficiency in Kazakhstan.